In 2016, the widely popular Gold Panda series changed to match the metric system. The 1/4 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 8 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 8 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda with a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
|Purity||.9999 (24 Karat)|